AREAS OF OPERATION
Get full control over the performance of your store
Sensors measure data at two-minute intervals (temperature) or five-minute interval (energy) and use graphic interface to show the user (for example the outlet manager) current temperatures, temperature history, opening and closing of doors, energy comsumption, in cooling devices as well as hot devices. Simplifies the service process of these devices.
Key benefits of the SYNSTORES system
100% wirelessonline solution
30-year battery life,10-year no-charging guarantee
100% automatedHACCP / GxP reporting system
Fully compliant with EN 12830:2018
- Temperatures and HACCP under control
- Energy savings
- Service cost savings
- Food loss savings
- Material savings /Labor savings
- Minimal maintenance cost
- Minimal energy consumption
- Easy to install - no wires
HOW THE SYSTEM WORKS HW COMPONENTS FAQ
Key monitoring values, operation and equipment performance in one application.
MONITORING, DIGITAL HACCP, REPORTING AND MUCH MORE
- consumption (graphs, sheets)
- store performance comparison - and evaluation
- equipment performance comparison
- open / closed doors statistics and evaluation
- service TAG (technician on store)
- service call button
- critical issue button
You can set up e-mail alerts with corrective action prompt, temperature alarms, and regular sending of reports.
A complete HACCP report in pdf format can be downloaded from the application for the selected date at any time.
Example report ...